Tyres are a key safety factor in your vehicle, and when not in proper shape increase the risk of an accident or constant breakdown that could leave you stranded.
The best way to know when to replace your tyres is to have them inspected by a professional. However, you can evaluate your tyres yourself through visual inspection:
- Inspect the tread depth and check for cracked treads.
- Inspect the tread pattern.
- Inspect the sidewall for over and underinflation.
- Ensure that these processes are repeated for all four tyres.
- Always carry out routine tyre inspection & replacement.