AutoFast is a multi-brand quick service franchise of the CFAO group providing professional car maintenance with top-quality spare parts through the TOTAL filling stations network and the franchise stand-alone workshops in Africa.
AutoFast has spread in Senegal, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Ghana, and Nigeria and looks to expand its shores in other African countries.
Our brand is known for its impeccable track record in providing high-quality automotive maintenance services with genuine spare parts from leading Independent Aftermarket Manufacturer (IAM) brands across the world. Our expert technicians with certified training boast extensive experience in diagnosing, servicing, and repairing the different makes and models of old and recent vehicles.
We exhibit the highest professionalism in dealing with our customers and ensure their vehicles are fixed right the “First time”. To ensure effective communication, we put in place an efficient customer complaint and mediation procedure.
With our service network spreading nationwide, we aim to create proximity with our customers.
As a part of our Quick Service, we complete routine maintenance such as Oil Change, Filters, Spark Plugs, Wiper Blades, Brake Pads, Battery, Tyres & Wheels Balancing, and A/C Maintenance Service, in less than one hour.
Our thorough and meticulous approach to servicing your vehicle will get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible at an affordable price.
To help us to improve our service to you, please contact us at se*****@au******.ng and wherever you are, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Code of Ethics
We are committed to professional, helpful, high-quality service to our customers by ensuring service without an appointment, systematic vehicle maintenance checks, and reliable price estimates. We have a professional mechanism for handling all customers’ requests related to repairs and services. We are open all day long, 7 days a week.
We exercise tight quality controls on purchased parts, products, and services before installation and ensure that all parts that fit into customers’ vehicles are genuine and original parts sourced directly from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) as well as keep maintenance log to guard against unnecessary repairs.
We are guided by the following principle in delivering excellent services to our customers:
- We will obtain prior authorization for all work done.
- Maintain a system to provide a prompt response to all customer complaints.
- Perform high-quality repair service at a fair and competitive price.
- Employ trained and skilled technicians.
- Provide each customer a price estimate for work to be performed as required by law.
- Make available copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- Notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- When appropriate, recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.